Neem is a member of mahogany family, Meliacea, which is mainly cultivated in the Indian subcontinent. It is a strong antioxidant and a strong anti-inflammatory agent, which is effective against several types of fungi, bacterial and viruses.
- It is a wonderful treatment for dandruff by boiling a bunch of neem leaves until the water turns green then allow to cool, then use it to cleanse your hair having washed with shampoo.
- Neem leaf helps with any kind of eye irritation, tiredness or redness. Simply boil some neem leaves, allow to cool off completely, then use it to wash your eyes.
- Having issues with healing wounds or insect bites neem leaf is just all you need. Make a paste of neem leaf and dab it on the wound or bites for few times a day till it heals.
- Dark spots, chronic ulcers, zit or kind of eruption, just make a paste of neem leaf and apply it daily until it dries out.
- Neem leaf helps in boos immunity. Add some crushed neen leaves into a glass of water and drink.
- Skin diseases like eczema, ring worm, itching and some other mild skin diseases, turmeric combined with neem leave paste can be used for its treatment.
- Ear ailments especially ear boils, crush some neem leaves, and add honey to it; use few drops.