Bentonite clay consists of ash made from volcano, as known a montmorillonite. It is a natural clay with a soft and fine texture. Bentonite has a medical and cosmetic benefits which is used for treating rashes and acne. It helps to in relieving digestive issues and remove toxins from the body while added to foods or drink.
- Bentonite clay is helps to remove impurities on the skin like oils and toxins from the body.
- Bentonite clay is an odorless grey color, soft, fine and easily works as a beauty and natural remedy recipes.
- It contains a high concentration of minerals including calcium, sodium, iron, magnesium and potassium, this properties has make it is commonly ingredient in cleansing and detox products.
- Bentonite clay while mixed with water and apply to skin helps lessen the outburst of blemishes, ease redness and can also fight allergic reaction resulting from face washes or irritating lotions and also aids to heal poison ivy.
- Bentonite clay contains an effective antibacterial properties that can used to boosts immunity by fighting against human harmful bacteria and viruses.
- The antibacterial properties in bentonite also help to improve the teeth health and gums, and it is naturally used as a toothpastes while mixed with water
- Bentonite clay has been proven to be an effective powder to remove dangerous fluoride frequently found in drinking water that can cause severe diseases like thyroid dysfunction, diabetes and brain damage.
Bentonite clay can be found in many skin product, as it is used to calm skin infections like dermatitis and haste up curing time of wounds.