Based on studies cloves is said to be rich in manganese, and other beneficial properties that include calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and phosphorous which can be used for treating and preventing PMS, anemia and osteoporosis. Clove oil primarily contains a chemical component called eugenol which produces the strong fragrance in the oil, also commonly used as medicine in oral health treatment. It also recognized for its antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and stimulating properties.
Benefits of clove oil includes:
- Clove oil effectively works for boosting the immune system with its antiviral and antibacterial properties which helps to purifies the blood, increases the body’s resistance to diseases, as well as the present of antioxidants in the oil clear the body from dangerous free radical that are responsible for causing several diseases such as heart problems and certain type of cancer.
- Clove oil is extensively known for its antiseptic properties, which is very useful in treating cuts, wounds, fungal infections, bruises, scabies, prickly heat, athlete’s foot and other forms of injuries.
- Clove oil can be found in many dental products like toothpaste and mouthwash due to the presence of a compound called eugenol and to its strong germicidal properties, which helps to toothache, dental pain, sore um and mouth ulcers. Dental care can be said to be incomplete without clove oil, as it strong smell also helps to eliminates bad breath and ease throat pain.
- Traditionally, clove oil clove oil is one of oldest medicine in the treatment of stomach related problems, including indigestion, motion sickness, bloating and flatulence.
- The eugenol compound in clove oil which is known for its antibacterial properties can effectively be used to treat acnes reduce swelling and aging signs such as wrinkles and also kills infectious bacteria on the skin. This motivating properties also helps to exfoliates dead skin and increases blood flow in order to revive the youthfulness of the skin.
- Clove oil stimulating ingredients also help reduce mental exhaustion, fatigue, anxiety and stress. The oil is known to be aphrodisiac in nature, as it refreshes the mind, optimizes its function and also helps to induce sleep.