Ginger oil is a highly concentrated oil that is extracted from fresh or dried ginger in which is best use as a medicine as it contains some powerful properties like anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, laxative, stimulant, analgesic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and so on.
- Ginger oil is seen as one of the best natural remedies for a digestive issue including colic, diarrhea, stomach aches, gastrointestinal spasm, and constipation and even vomiting. It aids in the elimination of nausea, improves digestive processes and reduce bloating.
- Ginger oil can be used to alleviate menstrual cramps, headaches, soreness and backaches. Applying ginger oil on the lower abdomen helps to stimulate the menstrual flow and regularizes the cycle.
- The soothing and antioxidant effects of ginger oil helps in the treatment of respiratory system, soothe sore throats and eradicate excess mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tracts that lubricates the irritated area.
- Ginger oil is known as a natural remedy for asthma, cold, cough, bronchitis and loss of breath. The anti-inflammatory properties in ginger oil also helps to reduce swelling and aids in open airways.
- Ginger oil also contain an antioxidants properties that help to inhibit oxidative stress and chronic diseases, thus strengthen the immune system and avert infections throughout the body system.
- Ginger oil is greatly used in hair care as it contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, helps to soothe dryness and itches, thereby augmenting healthier hair growth via stimulating and enhancing circulation to the scalp.
- The anti-inflammatory properties in ginger oil can also aids in pain relief, discomfort on joints, treats muscle aches, arthritis, migraines, swelling and other sore areas in the body.