Garlic oil is an exceptional replacement for fresh garlic with quite number of benefits over fresh garlic. Garlic has a unique aroma and tastes, and can be stored for months or years without losing its effectiveness. Adding garlic to your regular diet delivers a number of essential nutrients that helps to boost overall wellness.
- Garlic can lower over-alland LDL cholesterol by 10–15%.Looking at LDL the bad and HDL which is the good cholesterol specifically, garlic seems to lower LDL but has no dependable effect on HDL.
- Garlic contains antioxidants that support the body's defensive mechanisms against oxidative damage and increase antioxidant enzymes in humans as this contributes to the aging process, it eases oxidative stress for those with high blood pressure. This combined effect reduces the possibility of common brain diseases like dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Inhaling or consuming garlic oil helps to clear sinuses and the nasal passageways fast and also relieve pressure. Asides that, it can also ease hyper sensitivity which helps to clear blockage and reduce asthmatic attacks.
- Since garlic is full of antioxidants, a daily dose of garlic oil helps to boost overall health due to its immunity boosting nutrients vitamin c, vitamin B6, B1, Phosphorous, iron and allicin.
- Garlic has organic compounds like iron and dietary fiber which are great for keeping the stomach healthy, it helps to soothes bowel movement, relieve constipation and stomach disorder.
- The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties in garlic powder aids in curing ear infections.
- Garlic oil is also used to prevent hair loss and eliminates dandruff while mixed with hair cream.