Orange oil also popular known as sweet orange essential oil, is extracted from the fruits of the citrus sinensis (peels of orange through cold compression). Orange oil health benefit can be ascribed to its effective properties as an antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antiseptic, carminative, aphrodisiac and sedative substance.
- Orange oil seems to act as a powerful protector against oxidative stress which affect the immune systems negatively. It has the ability to enhance the immune system naturally, and helps to fight cancer with monoterpenes effect been shown to be an active chemo-preventive agents against tumor growth.
- Traditional medicinal application of Orange oil helps in the treatment of acne, chronic stress and other health issues.
- Orange oil can be used in aromatherapy, as it pleasant scent contains a cheerful and uplifting nonetheless simultaneously relaxing and calming effect which helps to reduce pulse rate.
- Orange oil also help to create a warm environment, by stimulating the strength and resilience of the immune system and eradicate airborne bacteria.
- Orange oil been used in a topical form helps in maintaining the health, appearance and skin texture thereby promoting radiance, clarity and smoothness, in which it reduce the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin disorders.
- Orange oil been used in body massage aids to increase blood flow, relieve discomforts related to inflammation, low libido, menstruation and headaches.
- Traditionally orange oil is used to reduce the occurrences of painful and impulsive muscle contradictions thereby relieves abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea, indigestion and nose congestion.
- Orange oil contains a mild aphrodisiac components that systematically helps to cure problems like erectile problems, frigidity, impotence, and loss of interest in sex.