A recent study confirmed that oregano essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to ease internal or external inflammations. When it is used topically, it can reduce itch and redness and also reduce pain linked with injury or arthritis.
- Allergies are hyperactivity of the body to external stimulation. Oregano oil as a natural painkiller soothes this irritation and gives relief from other allergic reactions.
- Oregano essential oil has antiviral features which protects against pathological infections and builds up the body's resistance and defense against measles, cold, parotitis, pox, and other autoimmune disorders.
- Oregano essential oil can eradicate intestinal worms when ingested, and it completely keep away mosquitoes, lice, bed bugs, and fleas when it is applied externally.
- Oregano essential oil also has the ability to aid digestion by multiplying the flow of digestive juices.
- This oil can be used for delaying menopause and regulating menstrual cycle.
- Research has proven that Oregano essential oil can protect you against bacterial infections such as typhoid, sores, urinary tract infection (UTI), cholera, skin infections, and food poisoning.
NOT advised for use in children, pregnant women or nursing mothers (may cause premature birth or miscarriages.