Sesame seed also known as beniseed id derived from sesame plant, rich in numerous important components and nutrients that enhance value to the overall human health. Sesame seed powerful nutritional benefits includes the ability to improve heart health, prevent cancer, improve male fertility, lower blood pressure, prevent diabetes and build strong bones.
- Sesame seed contain anticancer properties that are rich in oil-soluble lignans like sesamin, in which it helps to prevent cancer compounds and reduces the effects of free radicals. Sesame seed is also positively connected to reducing the risk of breast, leukemia, colon, pancreatic, lung and prostate cancers.
- Sesame seed contains a vital component known as ZINC used in the formation of collagen that helps to strengthen the muscle tissue, skin and hair.
- The present of vitamins and minerals in sesame oil aids to promote hair health as it reduce greying hair, boost hair growth and make the hair shiny.
- Sesame seed boosts heart health with the natural soluble oil plants effects, it is seem to be linked to the reduction in hypertension, reduce the strain in the cardiovascular systems and prevent several cardiac problems.
- Sesame seed contains a substantial amount of fiber, an important component that helps to improve digestion. The sesame seed can help to reduce conditions like diarrhea and constipation, though at the same time protecting the colon health and reduces the chances of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Sesame seeds components like magnesium, is been associated to reducing the chances of diabetes and managing its symptoms in patients that have already developed the condition. Furthermore it helps increases medication functionality and normalizes the insulin and glucose levels in the body thus, helps to manage the symptoms of diabetes.
- Reports has shown sesame seed to be one of the richest source of inorganic nutrients, in which is known as a major boost for bone health. It contains essential minerals that plays an important roles in strengthening, creating new bone matter and repairing bones that may be weakened by injury.
- Sesame seed been added to men diet aids in the improvement of sperm quality and motility, thereby increasing the male fertility.
- The high volume of protein in sesame seed supports body overall strength, energy level, mobility, healthy cellular growth and helps boost metabolic function.