Soursop is scientifically known as Annonamuricata, it contains active compound called annonaceousacetogenins. Among many of the nutrient the leaf of Annona muricata contain high levels of iron, potassium, calcium, vitamins A, vitamins B, and vitamins C, gentilic acid, annonacin, annocatalin, and also anonol that serve as natural enhancer of our body immune’s system.
- Soursop Leaves Can Potentially Cure Your Cancer: Regular consumption of soursop leaves can treat many kinds of cancer and also known to be a great complement in helping the body fight the liver issues lurking inside the body. Soursop leaves is one of the most powerful and highly potential alternative to modern treatment we have today.
- Heal Rheumatism and Gout: The research found that soursop leaves is a proven alternative medication that can be used as natural way to cure and treat gout, rheumatism, back or joint pain. Boiling a handful of leaves into 2 to 3 cups of water for 10 to 30 minutes and apply them in affected area once the temperature is cool enough.
- Heal Your Diabetes: Soursop leaves is one of the best natural medicine in treating and managing diabetes, it helps to lower the general glucose level in the body.
- Improve General Health: Soursop leaves are excellent herb to replace dying blood cell because of its rich iron content, improve immune system and repair many critical aspects of one’s health. Soursop leaves contains vitamin A and C, these vitamin serve as anti-oxidant and anti-aging component that cleans the body from toxic like wrinkles and heavy pigmentation.
- Soursop Leaves Heals Ulcer: Soursop leaves is an excellent remedies for stomach ulcer because the substances within soursop leaves reduce inflammation and also act as pain killer.
- Act as Inflammatory: Soursop leaves are used in different forms to treat various inflammatory disorders. The decoction of the leaves is applied topically for its anti-rheumatic and neuralgic effects. It also reduces/heals abscesses and wounds. Leaf extracts can relieve inflammatory conditions like cystitis, rheumatism, arthritic pain, fever, diarrhea, dysentery, malaria, parasites, and skin.
- Act as a relaxant: The leaves have a smooth muscle relaxant activity and act as sedatives. As you sip on a glass of soursop leaf tea, be sure of a good night’s sleep, free from stress.